Twitting... this post!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ON THE WAY... IN THE WAY OF TUSCANY


I am writing today the post from last week… Somehow I could not find time last week to write my weekly post!  …Somehow I couldn’t do it on the weekend either! Anyway, the idea for this post came on Friday night after finishing my “Movie Friday Night Session” with Mike. We watched “Love on a Pillow”; where Genevieve (Brigitte Bardot) suffers at the side of a man (Robert Hossein) whom she saved him from overdosing on drugs as he heaps abuse on her in every way imaginable. You are probably thinking... "What is Tuscany to do with this down story?".  Well, the story starts in Paris, then move to a small town in France, go back to Paris; and then ends in Tuscany/Italy. The set design in Paris is so 60s, and it’s interesting… (It’s not my style), but I kind of like it somehow… I would never design a real apartment like that, but I like it for the movie.  It's theatrical, and it’s perfectly designed for the French love drama for that time. However, the set design and scenery really got my attention when the story moves to Tuscany. In Tuscany the architecture, the landscape, the atmosphere, and the “gold orange” light of Tuscany’s sunset totally seduce me...  transporting my soul to Tuscany.


If you are interested in watching the movie Love on a Pillow...
 



I have been in Florence once, but not in the countryside of that area… I remember visiting a palace museum: Palazzo Pitti; and from the gardens of this impressive house I could see a little bit of the surroundings of Florence. That portion of the view made me wanted more of the countryside… Unfortunately, I was leaving next day to Rome. Oh, it was shame that I could not visit and enjoy that beauty that was so close to me, and far at the same time! I left Florence with this feeling that I would have to come back one day; and really explore that part of the world where life must be more laid back, romantic and pure inspiration!


Mike and I from Pallazo Putti Gardens, looking down Tuscany countryside...


If you plan to visit or live for a little while in Tuscany I got beautiful villas for you to stay...










 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Have you ever been in Tuscany?  What it was your experience? Do you recommend to us any place? Like a hotel... B&B... Restaurant... Place to visit...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...